Bayley has recalled her past with Becky Lynch ahead of WrestleMania 39.
At WWE WrestleMania 39, Damage CTRL’s Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY will face Becky Lynch, Lita and Trish Stratus in a six-woman tag team match.
This is the culmination of the rivalry between Bayley and Lynch that started after SummerSlam 2022. However, the two women’s history dates back further back than that.
On Tuesday morning, the Damage CTRL leader took to Twitter to recall her past with “The Man” with a video of Lynch’s WrestleMania 35 main event win and a photo of herself with Becky following her infamous broken nose in 2018. Bayley tweeted:
“I’ve supported you in your highest of highs and through your painful lows. From there in person to see you main event, to the hospital for your broken nose. I know what feeds your ego & what traumatizes you…..your strengths & weaknesses…..I was there….
For the full lineup for WrestleMania 39, click here.
I’ve supported you in your highest of highs and through your painful lows. From there in person to see you main event, to the hospital for your broken nose. I know what feeds your ego & what traumatizes you…..your strengths & weaknesses…..I was there….
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) March 14, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring
- NJPW Star Set For AEW Dynamite Appearance?