Bayley has now reacted to a report on when WWE expects her to return to action.
Bayley notably picked up an ACL injury while training at the Performance Center ahead of WWE’s return to touring in July 2021. Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the former SmackDown Women’s Champion could be back on our screens as early as February.
Replying to a Twitter user sharing this report, Bayley tweeted:
“OMG GOOD TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS ACCURATE”
Bayley teased her return to the ring in December, noting that her leg felt great, refusing to let fans know when she plans to make her comeback.
Another top star currently out of action due to injury is Sasha Banks, who is expected to be on the shelf until March after hurting her foot at a WWE house show. WWE reportedly had huge plans for Banks at WrestleMania 38 in April, which you can read about here.
Stay up to date with every WWE injury and expected return date, using our tracker at this link.
OMG GOOD TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS ACCURATE
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) January 15, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite