I’m just disappointed it isn’t me.
WWE SmackDown star Bayley has revealed that while Austin Theory may be getting close to Vince McMahon on Monday nights, he is in fact her new best friend.
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) December 14, 2021
Does this mean we’re getting the highly anticipated return on Mixed Match Challenge? I sure hope not.
Many fans are hopeful that Bayley is set to return soon, and it seems her return is just around the corner, as her injuries are recovering well.
Speaking last week during a live Instagram Q&A, she said:
“So my knee is doing great, my ankle is doing great, my calf is doing great, my shin is doing great, my hip is doing great. My mind is doing great,” Bayley said via a Q&A on Instagram. “So it’s only a matter of time. I’m not going to tell you when and I don’t want all these idiots watching to know when. But I’m going to be coming back soon, maybe, no. Y’all better be ready, better be ready.”
Royal Rumble, anyone?
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines