Wrestling can have a major influence on people. One of those people is current SmackDown star Bayley who recently revealed that former WWE star AJ Lee once changed her life.
While speaking on After The Bell, Bayley spoke about how AJ taught her that it is okay to be herself. Here is the quote, courtesy of Wrestling Inc.:
“Obviously I can’t name all the women that have helped us, but I always have to give credit to AJ [Lee]. She changed my life when she just said it’s okay to be myself. Her whole thing was stay weird and be yourself and she dressed how she wanted to and it inspired so many girls. There’s a lot of women that people don’t even realize have made this all possible.”
Bayley has been on the WWE main roster since 2016. Since then she was won every championship available for her to win. Most recently, she held the SmackDown Women’s Championship for over a year before losing the title to the current champion Sasha Banks.
AJ Lee was the longest-reigning Divas Champion in history until her record was broken by Nikki Bella in 2015.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Bad Bunny Gets Involved In Match At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- Match Order For WrestleMania 39 Night One Revealed