Former Women’s Champion Bayley has commented on Sasha Banks’s recent car break-in incident which happened during Banks’ WWE hiatus.
In August, Banks shared videos and photos of her car being broken into in Oakland, California. In one of the videos, Banks stated that she had only been in Oakland for ‘five minutes’ before the break-in.
Speaking on In The Kliq, Bayley confirmed that Sasha Banks was in the area for business. Noting that the car was a rental, Bayley said:
“She was here for some work stuff… She was warned that something could happen. was optimistic about it. I was like, ‘You’ll be fine.'”
“Luckily, it wasn’t anything important, but it still sucks, ya know? Just to have to deal with a rental car freaking having a cracked window and insurance and all that stuff.”
Bayley didn’t disclose any new details about Banks’ and Naomi’s WWE statuses. Both Banks and Naomi haven’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on the May 16 WWE Raw taping. Later that week it was announced that they had been suspended and stripped of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam