A new report has revealed an update on Bayley’s status for tonight’s April 10 edition of WWE Raw.
Bayley has found herself in the headlines following her loss at WrestleMania 39 and curious social media posts.
The popular star recently caused a stir online following WrestleMania 39 Saturday, tweeting:
And sometimes the most romantic love story comes to an end.
After recent reports alluded to the former SmackDown Women’s Champion being “available to use” on the April 10 episode of WWE Raw, a new update has been provided ahead of tonight’s show.
Per PWInsider Elite (via WrestlePurists), Bayley is at tonight’s WWE Raw taping. The report notes that all the social media stuff was storyline related to get a buzz.
It was also reiterated that there is no current belief that the Damage CTRL leader is exiting the company.
As previously reported, spoilers for tonight’s broadcast has revealed that fellow Damage CTRL member IYO SKY will be in action.
This may be an indication of the direction for the stable moving forward.
We will continue to provide updates on Bayley as they become available.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record