WWE star Bayley has commented on Sasha Banks and Naomi’s absence, noting that she’ll supports them no matter what.
Banks & Naomi haven’t appeared on WWE TV since walking out on a Raw taping in May. It was recently reported that the former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions had agreed in principle to return to TV.
Speaking with Sports Illustrated , Bayley addressed the two stars’ potential return. When asked if Sasha and Naomi would become her allies, Bayley said:
“I haven’t thought about whether they would join or whether we would be against them, but something would arise. I just want them to know I support them 100 percent, no matter what.”
Bayley returned to TV at SummerSlam after over a year out of action due to injury. She immediately aligned herself with Dakota Kai and IYO SKY.
Bayley, Kai & SKY are slated to face off against Asuka, Alexa Bliss and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair at Clash At The Castle on September 3.
Check out the announced card for the premium live event right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via F4WOnline.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39