Wrestling fans have been eagerly awaiting the return of Bayley from injury after 11 months away.
WWE has now announced six participants for this Sunday’s women’s Money in the Bank Ladder match, with one spot left open. This has of course led to speculation that Bayley could return to fill the final spot.
Well Bayley played with our emotions yesterday, when she took to Instagram to tease a potential return in the match, sharing a photo of her hugging the briefcase that she herself won back in 2019.
Bayley is far from the only WWE star out of action with an injury right now. For a full list of all injured WWE stars right now, click here.
View this post on Instagram
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned