It has been almost a full year since we last saw former SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley in a WWE ring, with fans almost becoming impatient for the Role Model to return.
It was reported in this week’s Wrestling Observer that Bayley would be returning ‘relatively soon’, and that seems to be sooner than we thought.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that Bayley is currently preparing for an in-ring return, as she has alluded to on social media.
WWE sources confirmed to Fightful that Bayley has been in the ring working on a return to action after suffering a torn ACL last July.
Sources also claimed that, as of last night, Bayley was not in Las Vegas for tonight’s Money In The Bank event, though neither are a good portion of the roster due to working SmackDown.
For a list of all currently injured WWE stars, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed