The former SmackDown Women’s Champion took to Twitter last night (July 15), and posted a photo of herself undergoing surgery, and jokingly blaming the fans for the injury.
Can’t wait to miss the first show in front of fans again. I blame YOU for this. Thanks a lot pic.twitter.com/ETOhRyeYkj
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) July 16, 2021
Bayley was one of WWE’s top performers during the pandemic era, so it is a shame she will miss WWE’s return to the road on tonight’s SmackDown show.
Bayley was scheduled to face Bianca Belair for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at Money In The Bank. Bianca will instead defend against Carmella on tonight’s show.
We here at WrestleTalk wish Bayley a full and complete recovery and look forward to seeing her return to the ring.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event