Aren’t the Irish feisty? Or perhaps they’re traitorous if you’re Becky Lynch, who has labelled former WWE star and current producer Finlay a “traitor”.
Lynch attacked Finlay, kneeing him in the gut during an attack on Natalya ahead of Monday’s episode of Raw, leading to the pair having a very brief argument on Twitter.
Commenting on a picture that Finlay tweeted, Lynch said:
Would this version of you try and sell out your fellow country person? Hope my knee was wide enough for both taws, you traitor.
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) July 30, 2019
To which Finlay replied, rather politely:
I’ll let that one slide. Don’t go writing checks with your mouth that are gonna bounce!
— Fit Finlay (@ringfox1) July 30, 2019
Can’t wait for Finlay to be inserted into the Raw women’s title match at SummerSlam.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023
- Former WWE Star Returning To The Ring