Aren’t the Irish feisty? Or perhaps they’re traitorous if you’re Becky Lynch, who has labelled former WWE star and current producer Finlay a “traitor”.
Lynch attacked Finlay, kneeing him in the gut during an attack on Natalya ahead of Monday’s episode of Raw, leading to the pair having a very brief argument on Twitter.
Commenting on a picture that Finlay tweeted, Lynch said:
Would this version of you try and sell out your fellow country person? Hope my knee was wide enough for both taws, you traitor.
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) July 30, 2019
To which Finlay replied, rather politely:
I’ll let that one slide. Don’t go writing checks with your mouth that are gonna bounce!
— Fit Finlay (@ringfox1) July 30, 2019
Can’t wait for Finlay to be inserted into the Raw women’s title match at SummerSlam.
- Former WWE Star Banned From Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- Cody Rhodes Breaks Silence After Bloodline Attack On WWE Raw
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- ‘Massive Issue’ Caused By New Policy For Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone AEW Debut Show
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Untelevised Footage Of CM Punk Comments After WWE Raw Went Off Air
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- WWE Star Not Seen For Six Months Teases Feud With Gunther