Becky Lynch is calling out Ronda Rousey for her lackluster return to WWE and isn’t holding back in her critique!
Becky Lynch spoke to ESPN’s Rachel DeMita and described her feelings on Ronda Rousey’s return from also having had a baby.
Similarly to some wrestling pundits, Lynch has been unimpressed by the self-proclaimed Baddest Woman in WWE, with Becky saying:
“I think she doesn’t respect it as much as she should I mean she’s gone off on tangents disrespecting the sport that I’ve given my life to, that I love, that I obsess about. Both of us have come back from having a child and one of us has come back better than ever and one has not. I am the one who has come back better than ever and I think that you need that respect for this business, that obsession for this business to be able to do that. I don’t think that she put as much work in as I do and it shows.”
If you use this transcription or any portion of it please credit WrestleTalk.com and link to this page.
Becky Lynch has the opportunity to reclaim her WWE Raw Women’s Championship this Saturday at WWE SummerSlam as she challenges the current champ, Bianca Belair, in a continuation of their epic feud.
You can check out all the details including the full match card for the event by clicking here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023