Becky Lynch captured the Raw and SmackDown Women’s Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 35 in 2019, and held onto the red brand’s prize for over a year before she was forced to vacate the belt due to her pregnancy.
Lynch returned from her pregnancy leave back at SummerSlam on August 21, where she infamously defeated Bianca Belair in less than a minute to take the SmackDown Women’s Championship from the EST on her first night back.
Becky took to her Twitter account earlier today to celebrate her impressive “Becky500” milestone, with her holding a championship every day she’s been active with the company since WrestleMania 35, which totals to 500 days.
I’ve been champion every active day I’ve been with WWE since Wrestlemania 35 . Today marks #Becky500 , and that is so very cool.
Won’t be ending anytime soon either. pic.twitter.com/6rKcsXTVMj
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 2, 2021
Becky’s accolade could be set to end at 504 days, if she is to lose the Raw Women’s Championship to Liv Morgan on next Monday’s (December 6) episode of Raw, although it seems likely that Big Time Becks will keep ahold of the title.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- Seth Rollins’ First World Heavyweight Championship Defence Confirmed For June 5 WWE Raw
- Update On Drew McIntyre Amid Ongoing WWE Absence
- Top WWE Star ‘Demanded’ Current Run
- WWE Star Teases ‘Big News’ For Next Week
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another New Theme For WWE Tag Team
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?
- WWE Star Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Schedule Update After WWE World Heavyweight Title Win