Becky Lynch admitted recently that she isn’t keen on social media stars like Logan Paul joining WWE for part time stints.
Speaking on E! The Rundown, Becky Lynch was asked for her take on influencers like Logan Paul becoming wrestlers.
“I don’t love it. What’s he doing, two or three matches a year. I work 52 weeks a year. I take my baby on the road. You know how troubling that is. You know the effort that takes.
“To do that 52 weeks a year because I love this and because we have to make the towns and the fans come to see us every single week, three, four, five times a week.
“We make the towns and do that. To come in and just get the big matches and big stadiums when you haven’t put in the work. I don’t love that.”
Becky Lynch is set for a team up with some talent that could not be honestly described as full time currently however that have many years of experience in the WWE travelling grind.
Becky Lynch is set to team up with Lita and Trish Stratus to take on Bayley, IYO SKY and Dakota Kai at WrestleMania 39 in Los Angeles, California.
While the exact WrestleMania 39 match order remains a mystery, you can check out what details are known about WrestleMania Saturday April 1 here and WrestleMania Sunday April 2 here.
To keep up with all the latest news in professional wrestling, be sure to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter!
Transcription via Fightful
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups