WWE Raw star Becky Lynch trended during last night’s (May 23) Raw show, due to her choice of apparel, which has become a theme between her and her husband in recent months.
On tonight’s NXT 2.0 show, NXT Tag Team Champion Elton Prince of Pretty Deadly wore a shirt that many thought resembled that which Becky wore on Raw.
The NXT Twitter account shared a photo of the two side by side, which caught Big Time Becks’ attention.
They all wanna be Big Time. That’s pretty…deadly. #WWENXT
Pretty Deadly are set to defend their NXT Tag Team Championship at the NXT In Your House show next week, while Becky will challenge for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Championship at Hell In A Cell in a triple threat match also involving Asuka.
They all wanna be Big Time.
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) May 25, 2022
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- WWE Star AJ Styles Used For Bizarre Colonoscopy Billboard