A top WWE star took time out on Thanksgiving to provide a meal for a sick child, his family and the medical ‘floor team.’
Becky Lynch provided a Thanksgiving meal for an unwell child in hospital, his family, and the medical floor team who respond to the child’s needs.
The child’s mother shared a post on Instagram, thanking Becky Lynch for the meal and noting that Lynch did want any credit.
The post read:
“Thanksgiving for Max, me and his floor team (who rushes to his aid and listens to his needs).
This meal brought laughs and comfort – and it was from (and I know she wants no credit, but I must, as she lifted our spirits) the incredibly kind @beckylynchwwe who lights up wrestling shows and a child’s hospital room.
And the talented @corbaby25 who brought her food from the heart — and was our first visitor.
@cousamamas__ #grateful #himax #thanksgiving”
Becky Lynch has been away from WWE television since injuring her shoulder at SummerSlam.
Recent reports have suggested that Becky Lynch will soon return, fuelling speculation that she will fill the fifth spot on Bianca Belair’s WarGames team.
The TBA name will be confirmed during SmackDown on November 25.
Check out the full line-up for Survivor Series WarGames at this link right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- The Undertaker Says Current WWE Star Has ‘Never Been A Bigger Star’
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Shocking End To MJF’s First Appearance As AEW World Champion
- Injured AEW Star Returning Soon?
- Another Current Champion In WWE Reaches Impressive Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Explains Why He Respects Vince McMahon ‘Now More Than Ever’
- Huge Return Kicks Off AEW Dynamite
- Current AEW Star Has High Praise For CM Punk