A top WWE star took time out on Thanksgiving to provide a meal for a sick child, his family and the medical ‘floor team.’
Becky Lynch provided a Thanksgiving meal for an unwell child in hospital, his family, and the medical floor team who respond to the child’s needs.
The child’s mother shared a post on Instagram, thanking Becky Lynch for the meal and noting that Lynch did want any credit.
The post read:
“Thanksgiving for Max, me and his floor team (who rushes to his aid and listens to his needs).
This meal brought laughs and comfort – and it was from (and I know she wants no credit, but I must, as she lifted our spirits) the incredibly kind @beckylynchwwe who lights up wrestling shows and a child’s hospital room.
And the talented @corbaby25 who brought her food from the heart — and was our first visitor.
@cousamamas__ #grateful #himax #thanksgiving”
Becky Lynch has been away from WWE television since injuring her shoulder at SummerSlam.
Recent reports have suggested that Becky Lynch will soon return, fuelling speculation that she will fill the fifth spot on Bianca Belair’s WarGames team.
The TBA name will be confirmed during SmackDown on November 25.
Check out the full line-up for Survivor Series WarGames at this link right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Star Seemingly Injured During Match
- Potential Spoiler For Huge WWE Star Appearing At NXT Deadline
- CM Punk WWE NXT Plans Confirmed
- TNA Wrestling Partners With WWE Parent Company Streaming Service
- WWE Star Still On Active Roster Despite New Role
- Triple H Reacts To CM Punk WWE NXT Plans
- CM Punk Appears At WWE NXT Deadline
- Dominik Mysterio Loses Championship To WWE Main Roster Star
- WWE Star To Wrestle Match With Broken Hand
- Big Clue AEW Star Is Preparing To Join WWE?