Becky Lynch has been invited to Raw by the entire McMahon family, a week after she attacked both Stephanie and Triple H on Raw and SmackDown Live respectively.
WWE announced the invitation on their Twitter account, but it did not specify which members of the family will be present.
In the wake of her controversial actions, #TheMan @BeckyLynchWWE has been invited back to #RAW by the McMahon Family. https://t.co/8Sf95boUD4
— WWE (@WWE) February 9, 2019
Presumably it’ll be Vince, Stephanie and Triple H at the very least, but Shane could make an appearance as an “authority figure” on Becky’s brand. Linda probably won’t be there, and the kids will be in bed.
Becky’s issue with the McMahon Family and their issue with her is that she is refusing to speak to a doctor about her storyline knee injury, and so she was suspended by Stephanie on last week’s Raw.
Becky attacked Stephanie, and then slapped Triple H in the face the next night on SmackDown Live after he suggested that she was scared of facing Ronda and was faking the injury.
The main question that needs to be answered is what the consequences for Becky will be. Will they threaten to pull her from her WrestleMania match? Will they say she has to earn her spot by defeating someone else?
Whatever it is, it’ll probably be the best segment of the night and it’ll be well worth tuning in to Raw to see what happens.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed