WWE Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch has once again proven she is the best with a great response to a fan telling her that her baby is cute.
Lynch is supposed to be a heel right now, but because, you know, she’s Becky Lynch, people simply don’t want to boo her.
After she retained the Raw Women’s Title over Bianca Belair last night, one young fan decided that, instead of booing her, he’d tell her that her baby was cute.
“I know, she came from me!”
Again… how are we supposed to want to boo her?!
WWE seemingly set up a Becky Lynch vs Liv Morgan Raw Women’s Title match last night, so, with Morgan’s popularity, maybe that’ll work and we’ll all hate Lynch by the end of it. Probably not.
And STILL #WWERaw Women’s Champion @BeckyLynchWWE #WWEProvidence pic.twitter.com/13Af8OtWPk
— Mike Riley (@Sarge985) November 2, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Top NXT Star To Challenge Seth Rollins For WWE World Heavyweight Championship
- New Name For WWE Faction Revealed
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win