In case WWE didn’t tell you this enough during 2019, Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch and former Universal Champion Seth Rollins are in a real-life relationship, and are in fact engaged to be married.
Speaking with ESPN, Lynch commented on how their relationship first started.
“We’ve been friends for years and years, and just immediately the first conversation that I ever had with him… we just hit it off. I think I just ended up telling him my life story. And that was it, we were just friends, and there was never really anything. But then, we were both single at the same time, and then we were like, ‘Why not?'”
Shakespeare couldn’t have written a better romance story if he tried.
It was actually rumoured at one point that Lynch & Rollins could be taking a break from WWE after WrestleMania to possibly get married, but with the pandemic and everything that’s happening right now, who knows.
Thanks to Wrestling Inc for the transcription
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022