WWE has confirmed two big segments, as well as a tag team match, for tonight’s (August 27) episode of SmackDown.
Following her polarising capture of the SmackDown Women’s Championship at SummerSlam, new champion Becky Lynch will address the fans on tonight’s show.
This will surely solidify the heel turn that has been spoken about all week.
WWE has also announced that it’s other top heel star, current Universal Champion Roman Reigns will hold a championship celebration ceremony following his victory over John Cena on Saturday night.
Brock Lesnar, who confronted the Tribal Chief after the match, is not being advertised for the show.
Finally, WWE has announced that Intercontinental Champion King (Shinsuke) Nakamura will team with Rick Boogs to face Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode on the show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed