Becky Lynch has opened up about her in-ring return at Survivor Series WarGames, admitting that she was initially ‘terrified’ about her leg drop spot.
Lynch notably teamed with Bianca Belair, Asuka, Alexa Bliss and Mia Yim to battle Damage CTRL, Nikki Cross & Rhea Ripley in a WarGames bout at the November 26 premium live event.
The Man scored the victory for her team, pinning Dakota Kai after hitting her and IYO SKY with a double leg drop from the top of the cage, through a table.
Discussing the leg drop spot in the post-show press conference, Lynch said:
“Lads, I was terrified (laughs). No, I wasn’t terrified in the moment. I was terrified getting up there in practice today, I climbed up, I wanted to see the height of it.
“My palms were sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti. No vomit on my sweater already.
“When you have the energy of the crowd, I feel like anything is possible.
“It’s the people that let you feel like you’re a superhero and make you feel like a superhero, so then you become a superhero.
“God bless Dakota Kai and IYO SKY, I’m sure they’re feeling a lot worse than I am.”
This bout was Lynch’s first match back after suffering a separated shoulder at SummerSlam in July.
Transcription via Fightful.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39