Becky Lynch thinks that she is doing the best work of her career since her return back at SummerSlam 2021.
Appearing on Midnight Meets with Colin Murphy, the Raw Women’s Champion revealed she’s having the most fun of her career and feels this is her best work.
“I don’t know where I lay [babyface or heel], it’s certainly wouldn’t say an antihero, especially with the ridiculousness of this character sometimes. But I do love it. I’m probably having more fun and, I think, doing the best work of my career. Even if it’s just from a personal standpoint, if nobody else feels like that, so at the end of the day, that’s all that matters. It’s not all that matters, but I am enjoying it and I feel like I’m doing good work and helping create a division. That is spectacular. I’m so proud of what we’re doing. Well, I think we have fantastic women and I think we’ve elevated them and are going to continue to do so and I think the possibilities are endless when you have a group like that,”
Becky Lynch will face Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 38 in Dallas on April 2.
For more information and details on WrestleMania Saturday, click here.
Quotes via Fightful
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022