The official AEW Games social media has shared some behind-the-scenes photos of work being done for the game, specifically audio capture.
The images show people in the ring and mics set up. Presumably what’s happening is they’re recording the sounds of certain bumps/movements in the ring so they can add that authentic audio to the game.
There are no release dates for the AEW games as of yet, but at the launch it was hinted that the Double or Nothing casino game would be first.
Along with that there’s the Elite General Manager mobile game, and the big console game, which is probably what’s being captured for here.
Check out the images here:
Check out some behind the scenes shots ?. AEW Games audio capture is happening now at Comeback Studios in Atlanta. ? #AEWGames pic.twitter.com/GgLEeK6TKt
— AEW Games (@AEWGames) December 11, 2020
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Character Spotlight Gameplay Clips
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors