Some backstage news has emerged regarding the upcoming WWE 2K22 video game which was announced during WrestleMania 37.
Following WWE 2K20 not being received very well, there was no 2K21, and it seems like the team behind the game is trying to make amends.
As reported by Fightful Select, the team wants to be more transparent this time around, as well as offering more behind-the-scenes videos for fans.
This is apparently so the game’s producers and the team behind it can be held accountable this time instead of what happened with 2K20.
There’s no release date for WWE 2K22 yet but you’d imagine it’ll have to be sometime this year.
AEW’s Elite General Manager mobile game will be released later this year too, but it’s looking likely we’ll have to wait longer for the main console gam.
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return