AEW has announced that a Being The Elite Championship match will take place this Saturday at the AEW Double or Nothing Fan Fest.
AEW has announced that current Being The Elite (BTE) Champion Adam Cole will defend the title against the former champion Christopher Daniels at the Double or Nothing Fan Fest.
Cole is also set to face the winner of Samoa Joe vs Kyle O’Reilly in the final of the Owen Hart Foundation tournament at the AEW Double or Nothing pay-per-view this Sunday.
The biggest rematch in BTE (@BeingTheElite) Championship history is officially SET, and the stakes have never been higher! 2x champion @AdamColePro will face former champion @facdaniels at #AEWDoN Fan Fest THIS SATURDAY at 3pm! Get your tickets here: https://t.co/UN1cNj1kQq! pic.twitter.com/0PnF1Zp4vD
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 23, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win