Nikki Bella has joined her sister Brie in retiring from the ring, as announced on the latest episode of their reality show Total Bellas.
Nikki stated that she is now looking to focus on other commitments, which would seem to include a new podcast called The Bellas Podcast which she and Brie will host together.
Brie announced her retirement on the March 10 episode of the show, confirming that their appearances at WWE Evolution were their last as in-ring performers.
The duo announced their new podcast venture following the end of last night’s season finale.
“We’re turning off the cameras and turning on the mics! Join us this Wednesday! On Apple Podcast or wherever you hear your podcasts!.”
— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) March 25, 2019
There aren’t all that many clues as to what their podcast will focus on, but judging by the tweet, it’ll be wine and birds. I know I’m already subscribed.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk