Nikki and Brie, the Bella Twins, have provided another update on the possibility of making an in-ring return in WWE one day.
For a while it sounded like a return was inevitable, but more recently, the Bella Twins changed their tune.
Now, speaking on the creatively named Bellas Podcast, Nikki said:
“There are no plans for Brie and I to return to the ring. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to return to the ring as I am officially retired per doctors. The day that we are warming up, practicing, and maybe coming back, the Bella listeners will be the first to know.”
Brie then added:
“Do we miss the ring? Absolutely. We miss the WWE Universe, the Bella Army, and we would love to get back to the ring one day. It’s just not any time soon.”
So, it probably won’t be happening any time soon, but this is wrestling, so never say never.
Brie also recently spoke about her husband Bryan Danielson leaving WWE and joining AEW, which you can read about at this link.
Quote via Fightful
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Kota Ibushi Teases AEW Run & Reunion With Kenny Omega
- Tony Khan Addresses Rumors About AEW Backstage Unhappiness
- Tony Khan Provides Clarification On Huge Rumored Change To AEW Pay-Per-Views
- Amari Miller Deletes Twitter After Controversial Sasha Banks Comment Causes Huge Backlash
- CM Punk Returns On AEW Dynamite Quake By The Lake
- Freddie Prinze Jr Wanted Karrion Kross As His First Champion
- AEW Trios Championship Tournament Bracket Revealed
- Miro Argues WWE Schedule Is ‘Too Much’
- Britt Baker Fuels Speculation About MJF With Recent Instagram Post