WWE Hall of Famer Beth Phoenix made her return to WWE television on tonight’s WWE Day 1 pay-per-view.
Maryse accompanied The Miz for his match with Edge, and was interfering on his behalf, including hitting Edge behind the referee’s back.
Beth Phoenix then came out to help her husband, chasing Maryse off, allowing Edge to hit the Spear and score the win.
Beth Phoenix left her role as an announcer for NXT at the NXT War Games show, with reports that she would be making a main roster return to be a part of the Miz and Edge storyline.
— WWE (@WWE) January 2, 2022
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Men’s Owen Hart Foundation Tournament Final Set For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- First Women’s Owen Hart Foundation Cup Finalist Set