The current betting odds for this Sunday’s WWE Hell In A Cell 2022 event have been revealed, per BetOnline.
The site is listing that Cody Rhodes is currently the favorite to defeat Seth Rollins in the Hell In A Cell main event, with Cody at (-225) to Seth’s (+150).
The site also has Bianca Belair retaining her Raw Women’s Championship over Becky Lynch and Asuka, Theory successfully defending the United States Championship over Mustafa Ali, and Bobby Lashley over Omos and MVP.
The full betting odds can be seen below:
Hell In A Cell Match
Cody Rhodes -225
Seth Rollins +150
Raw Women’s Championship Match
Bianca Belair (c) -190
Becky Lynch +215
Mixed Six Person Tag Team Match
The Judgment Day -350
AJ Styles, Finn Balor & Liv Morgan +225
United States Championship Match
Theory (c) -450
Mustafa Ali +275
Kevin Owens +110
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’
- Top WWE Star ‘Not Comfortable’ With Cody Rhodes Backstage Fight Story
- Injury Update On Dante Martin After ROH Supercard Of Honor