Bianca Belair has discussed working alongside her husband Montez Ford and their daughter wanting to be a wrestler.
Bianca Belair is one of the top WWE stars and recently became the longest reigning Raw Women’s Champion in the company’s history.
Besides her success inside the ring, “The E.S.T. of WWE” is also blessed to be working alongside her husband Montez Ford of the Street Profits with both stars working on the SmackDown brand.
Speaking with People, Belair discussed working alongside her husband and how their daughter wants to become a wrestler like them. On how Ford and herself are the same out of the ring, she said:
“I’m a busy body. As far as my husband? Who you get in the ring is who I get at home. He’s bouncing around, yelling and screaming. That’s him at seven o’clock in the morning. He’s a human being that’s just full of so much joy.”
The couple has been filming a brand new reality show that is set to premiere on Hulu. On the filming of the series, Bianca said:
“It’s really the most fun-filled, positive show that’s just focused on us and our relationship.”
On their daughter having aspirations to become a wrestler just like them, Belair stated:
“It’s really cool. I used to hear her say it a lot but I thought it was just a phase. Then one day I asked her, what do you want to be when you grow up? And she kind of looked at me like…’Um, I want to be a wrestler?!’ ”
Feeling blessed to work with her husband, Belair said:
“I’m blessed to do what I love with the person I love. My husband, we travel together, we work together, we are together all the time. We’re just best friends.”
Bianca Belair is set to defend the Raw Women’s Championship against Asuka at WWE Night of Champions this Saturday, May 27.
The card for WWE Night of Champions 2023 on Saturday, May 27 is as follows:
World Heavyweight Championship – Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins vs. AJ Styles
Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship – Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
Raw Women’s Championship – Bianca Belair (c) vs. Asuka
SmackDown Women’s Championship – Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Natalya
Intercontinental Championship – Gunther (c) vs. Mustafa Ali
Cody Rhodes vs. Brock Lesnar
Becky Lynch vs. Trish Stratus
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run