Bianca Belair doesn’t have a Forbidden Door dream match due to her dedication to the time-consuming WWE.
Speaking with Robbie Fox on My Mom’s Basement, the former SmackDown Women’s Champion was asked if she has any Forbidden Door dream matches or pays attention to wrestling outside WWE.
“Being in WWE, it’s so time-consuming. It’s my life and I put so much into it that I’m just focused on WWE, and WrestleMania, and trying to win this Raw Women’s Championship. That’s the most honest answer I can give you.”
Bianca Belair has spent her entire career with WWE, but she did have the chance to compete against former IMPACT Knockouts World Champion Mickie James in this year’s Women’s Royal Rumble Match.
In regards to who she would like to face outside the company, Belair answered:
“I mean, I think I got an amazing opportunity that the Royal Rumble this year presented itself with Mickie James coming back and being able to share the room with her.
That was really cool. I think I got to live that out a little bit with the Royal Rumble, so for me, I kind of feel like I’ve already lived that. Outside of that, my dream match, it’s still within WWE, my dream match is still Beth Phoenix. That’s going to be an answer no matter what.”
Bianca Belair will face Becky Lynch for the Raw Women’s Championship at WrestleMania 38 on April 2 in Dallas.
For more information and details on WrestleMania 38, click here.
Quotes via Fightful
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed
- AEW Star Responds To Claim They Were Punished For Social Media Conduct
- WWE Star Going ‘Back To The Drawing Board’
- TNA Wrestling Departure Confirmed