Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair has opened up about her WWE Crown Jewel title defence, noting that she got emotional after the bout.
At the November 5 premium live event, Belair defeated Bayley in a Last Woman Standing match to retain the Raw Women’s Championship.
Speaking with Comicbook Nation, Belair noted that shortly after the bout, she broke down crying, as the moment was so overwhelming for her.
Explaining her emotions, Belair said:
“Being a part of Crown Jewel and being a part of the Last Woman Standing match in Crown Jewel with Bayley, that was, of course, the biggest part of it all.
“I actually had a moment after the match where I broke down because I never imagined my life doing this in Saudi Arabia.
“Being a part of change there and being in a Last Woman Standing match with Bayley, and it really was just overwhelming.”
The duo will clash once again at Survivor Series, with Belair set to team with Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Mia Yim/Michin and an unannounced fifth teammate set to battle Bayley, IYO SKY, Dakota Kai, Rhea Ripley & Nikki Cross in a WarGames bout.
Check out the announced lineup for the November 26 Survivor Series WarGames premium live event right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Major William Regal AEW Contract Update Amidst WWE Return Talks
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- WWE Star Fires Shot At Kenny Omega
- Spoiler On Result Of Jeff Jarrett’s Second AEW Match
- Location For Future WWE Stadium Show Seemingly Revealed
- Real Reason Major Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Backstage News On WWE’s Bonus Payments To Talent
- WWE Name Fired By The Company
- New WWE Role Pitched For Randy Orton