Ahead of tonight’s edition of SmackDown, Bianca Belair was honored by the mayor of Knox County, Tennessee Glenn Jacobs, WWE’s Kane, who presented Belair with a proclamation for multiple honors.
“The Senate Joint Resolution honors Belair for her SmackDown Women’s Title win over Sasha Banks at WrestleMania 37, her Royal Rumble win in January, for being “one of the most dynamic and most popular characters in professional wrestling today”, for being a graduate of Knoxville’s Austin-East Magnet High School and a University of Tennessee track star, and for being a true champion worthy of the Senate’s praise and recognition.”
Tonight’s SmackDown takes place at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tennessee, Belair’s hometown.
Belair also attended a pep rally where she was honored by her former high school.
Belair later tweeted:
Being back home is EVERYTHING.#ESTofTENNESSEE#2800Made pic.twitter.com/9ALWEZJFDs
— Bianca Belair (@BiancaBelairWWE) September 16, 2021
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Posts Bizarre Instagram Story About Shawn Michaels
- AEW Match Stopped Due To Injury
- Update On CM Punk Claiming Tony Khan Wanted Him To Wrestle While Not Medically Cleared
- Ronda Rousey WrestleMania 39 Match Confirmed
- Report: News On Rumored Backstage Heat Between CM Punk & Jon Moxley
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Shares Message For Dominik Mysterio Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- What CM Punk Told Kenny Omega After All Out Backstage Fight
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Charlotte Flair Mentions Bella Twins & Mercedes Moné On SmackDown