WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair has commented on Mercedes Mone’s WWE departure, and her current run in Japan.
The former ‘Sasha Banks’ last appeared for WWE in May 2022, before walking out on the company during a Raw taping.
She returned to the ring at February’s NJPW Battle in the Valley event, defeating KAIRI for the IWGP Women’s Championship.
One of Mone’s most notable title matches in WWE saw her drop the SmackDown Women’s Championship to Bianca Belair at WrestleMania 37 in 2021.
Speaking with Sportskeeda, Belair commented on her former rival’s current run, noting that she values happiness above all else.
Hoping that Mone is currently happy, Belair said:
I just want her (Mercedes Moné) to be happy. I know she’s out there living her dream and she’s in Japan and she’s doing her thing so, that’s all that matters at the end of the day is happiness.
Another WWE star has said that they’re willing to wait for Mone to return to WWE so that they can have a match at WrestleMania.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’