An update has emerged on the upcoming reality series focusing on the lives of Montez Ford and Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair.
During the WWE 2022 Q3 earnings call, co-CEO and President Nick Khan revealed that WWE has plans for a Hulu series featuring the two popular WWE stars.
Per PWInsider, Belair and Ford will be filming for their Hulu series throughout Royal Rumble weekend. The report noted that WWE will be filming a lot of content over the next few days.
Belair is set to defend her Raw Women’s Championship against Alexa Bliss at the January 28 event.
While Ford hasn’t been announced for the event as of writing, some expect him to compete in the Royal Rumble match.
A number of NIL signees will also be at the Alamodome for the highly anticipated event, according to PWInsider.
WWE is reportedly happy about surprises planned for the January 28 show, per WrestleVotes on Twitter.
Check out the announced card for WWE Royal Rumble 2023 right here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance