Bianca Belair has made a bold prediction for her opponent at WrestleMania 39 in 2022.
During WrestleMania 38 Saturday this weekend, Belair will challenge for Becky Lynch’s Raw Women’s Championship.
Speaking on the Bellas Podcast, Belair noted that her goal is to pin each of the WWE Four Horsewomen.
Wanting to chase Charlotte Flair to the SoFi Stadium next year, Belair said:
“After this WrestleMania, after I defeat Becky Lynch and become Raw Women’s Champion, that would be three of the four Horsewomen that I have pinned and defeated.
“I’ve pinned Bayley, I’ve pinned Sasha, I’m gonna pin Becky Lynch this year. I want to eventually pin all four Horsewomen, so I would love for Hollywood to be chasing after Charlotte and being the last four Horsewoman to pin.”
“The Four Horsewomen have done amazing things and continue to do the work that (The Bellas) have done, continue breaking barriers and paving the way. Now, I feel like I’m on the scene, and you guys don’t have to go anywhere, but scoot aside and make some room. I’m coming, Rhea (Ripley) is coming. We’re on the forefront of the little next generation of women’s wrestlers. I’m trying to push through a little bit.”
The EST first pinned Bayley in singles action in January 2021, before notably defeating Sasha Banks for the SmackDown Women’s Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 37 that April.
Also on WrestleMania 38 Saturday, Charlotte Flair will defend the SmackDown Women’s Title against Ronda Rousey.
Check out the full cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
Transcription via Fightful.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism