Bianca Belair has named fellow NXT call up and former WWE Raw Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley as her dream WrestleMania opponent.
Belair defeated Becky Lynch for the WWE Raw Women’s Title at this year’s WrestleMania, in an acclaimed match up.
Now she has her sights on next year’s opponent, explaining in an interview with Sam Roberts on Notsam Wrestling why Ripley would be the perfect opponent:
“Any time Rhea Ripley and I get in the ring, we always make magic, and I feel like we did some amazing things in NXT together, and then we came up to Raw and SmackDown.
“We’ve been on both sides doing amazing things on opposite sides of this mountain top, trying to reach to the top. So that would be amazing.
“I’ve always considered Rhea Ripley and I a WrestleMania match, a feud that could go down in history as one of the best feuds that women have had.
“I would love to have a WrestleMania match with Rhea. That’s a dream match of mine, to have it at WrestleMania.
“But I will say I still have my goal of taking down all four Horsewomen.
So I still have Charlotte Flair that I need to take down. Whether it’s Charlotte or Rhea, I have so many WrestleMania matches that I still wanna have, but Rhea Ripley’s definitely at the top of the list.”
For more wrestling news, be sure to follow WrestleTalk on Twitter.
Transcription courtesy of Fightful.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Possibility Of Sasha Banks Joining The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer To Return To The Ring In NXT?
- AEW Star Gets Name Change
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Get Ucey This Holiday With A Sami Zayn Tee For A Great Cause
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Star Teases Incorporating Legend Into New Character
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Big Clue Sasha Banks Is Set For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed