Bianca Belair has teased a potential Survivor Series showdown with SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey.
Since getting called up to the WWE main roster in 2020, Belair has faced a who’s who of the top stars in the women’s division.
Speaking on Sports Illustrated’s Laces Up, the Raw Women’s Champion said that she “would run” towards the opportunity to face Ronda Rousey.
“I’m a competitor. I’ve been a competitive my whole life. I love and crave competition. So and I’m always trying to prove that I’m the best. That’s why I call myself the EST of WWE. Any time I can step in the ring with someone else with the caliber of Ronda Rousey, I’m gonna run towards the opportunity. So as long as she’s still champion and I’m still champion at Survivor Series, we might see Bianca Belair vs. Ronda Rousey.”
If WWE continues the Raw vs. SmackDown theme for Survivor Series this year, a matchup between Belair and Rousey may be one of the most anticipated for the show.
Bianca Belair will look to retain her Raw Women’s Championship against Carmella at WWE Money In The Bank this Saturday, July 2.
For the full lineup for the Money In The Bank event, click here.
Keep track of Bianca Belair’s win-loss record for 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Quotes via Fightful
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned