WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair has shared a throwback photo from her first Performance Center tryout.
Belair is often touted as a WWE Performance Center success story, considered a ‘homegrown’ talent after signing with WWE in 2015 with little prior wrestling experience.
The star made her in-ring debut in 2016 and went on to take the wrestling world by storm, winning the SmackDown Women’s Championship in the main event of WrestleMania 37, and defeating Becky Lynch for the Raw Women’s Title during this year’s WrestleMania 38.
Belair has now taken to her Instagram story to share a photo of herself and Carmella during her first tryout with WWE, which you can see below:
Eagle-eyed fans previously pointed out that Bianca Belair is one of the Performance Center prospects featured in the November 2, 2015 edition of WWE Breaking Ground, with William Regal and Matt Bloom praising her for her footwork. You can rewatch that clip below:
Belair will defend her Raw Women’s Championship against Asuka and Becky Lynch in a three-way bout at Hell in a Cell on June 5. Check out the updated card for the event right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Graphic Photo Of Becky Lynch Injury After NXT No Mercy 2023
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Edge ‘Too Loyal To WWE’ For AEW Debut Says Hall Of Famer
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- Carmelo Hayes Addresses NXT Championship Loss At No Mercy 2023
- WWE Faction Officially Breaking Up
- NXT No Mercy Opening Match Revealed