Prior to the 2021 WWE Women’s Royal Rumble, Bianca Belair was the betting favorite to win the rumble match. The Est entered as the 3rd entrant in the Royal Rumble.
It looked like she was going to have a long road to win the match and make good on those odds. However, she did just that. She set the record for the longest time in one rumble match breaking Natalya’s record.
Belair was able to last over 58 minutes and win the rumble. She has now earned a shot to challenge for the Women’s Championship at WrestleMania. Belair was able to eliminate Flair with her the other finalist in the match, Rhea Ripley.
The MOST deserved. #RoyalRumble @BiancaBelairWWE pic.twitter.com/UGVee4qLrC
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) February 1, 2021
Belair and Ripley were the final two in a surprising final duo. Eventually, Belair was able to eliminate Ripley and win the match.
After the match, she was in tears as she was interviewed by Kayla Braxton. She showed terrific emotion as she thanked her mom, dad, and husband, Montez Ford. Congratulation to Belair on winning the Royal Rumble.
And, good on WWE for actually giving a new star a chance to shine at WrestleMania this year.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Spoilers For AEW Title Eliminator Match
- Evidence AEW Star Is Leaving The Company?
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WrestleMania 39 Status
- PHOTO: Bray Wyatt Spotted Amid WWE Absence
- AEW Star Says Cody Rhodes’ WWE Push Made Them ‘Reevalutate’ Future
- CM Punk Comments On Rey Mysterio & Dominik WrestleMania Feud
- Celebrity Training For WWE In-Ring Return
- WWE Name Criticizes ‘Childish’ CM Punk Instagram Post
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Roman Reigns To Hit Huge Milestone Ahead Of WrestleMania 39