WWE Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair has opened up about the WWE locker room, comparing it to that of NXT.
Belair joined NXT in 2016, before moving to the company’s main roster in 2020.
In an interview with Bleacher Report’s Graham Matthews, Belair Belair spoke about the backstage environment at WWE’s main roster, and compared it favorably to that of NXT:
“It kind of feels like NXT all over again. I think when we were in NXT, it was special. It was a time where the women’s locker room was full of women empowerment. We were competitors but we wanted the best for each other.
“Now we’re right back to that. But what’s amazing is that it’s 3-4-5 years later, it’s those same women but we’ve all gotten even better. We’ve evolved. So it’s exciting to see where it’s going to go and how much better it can get.”
Belair recently competed at WWE Survivor Series: WarGames alongside Becky Lynch, Mia Yim, Asuka and Alexa Bliss.
The team defeated Damage CTRL (Bayley, IYO Sky and Dakota Kai), Nikki Cross and Rhea Ripley in the event’s women’s edition of the titular match.
Transcription courtesy of WrestlingInc.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- PHOTO: Gruesome Aftermath Of Hard Hitting WWE NXT Match