Following last night’s episode of AEW Dynamite on TNT, the promotion’s President, CEO and GM Tony Khan has announced a big 14-man tag match for next week.
The match will see the entirety of the Inner Cirle – Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara, Santana, Ortiz, MJF & Wardlow – against the team of Best Friends, Brandon Cutler, Top Flight, and the Varsity Blondes.
The Inner Circle had an “ultimatum” last night after tensions have been rising within the group, which saw them all make up and get along in the end, and they were then at ringside for MJF’s match against Orange Cassidy for the Dynamite Diamond ring.
It was at ringside during that match that the brawl broke out with members of the other team, so that’s why Khan made the match.
Also set for next week’s episode are:
- Cody Rhodes vs. Angelico
- Adam Page, John Silver & Alex Reynolds vs. Matt Hardy & Private Party
- The Acclaimed vs. SCU
- Serena Deeb & Big Swole vs. Ivelisee & Diamante
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- WWE Main Roster Star Causes Major Title Change At NXT Stand & Deliver
- WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event Revealed
- Big Spoiler On Plans For Rey Mysterio Vs. Dominik Mysterio At WrestleMania 39
- Big News On What Vince McMahon Was Doing At WrestleMania 39
- Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Capture Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship
- Confirmation On Bobby Lashley’s WrestleMania 39 Status?
- WWE Star Thinks Bobby Lashley WrestleMania 39 Situation Is ‘Inexcusable’
- Tony Khan Says Former WWE Star In ROH Is ‘Never Going To Happen’