AEW chief brand officer and on-screen leader of the Nightmare Collective group Brandi Rhodes has announced she won’t be on the upcoming Chris Jericho cruise.
Rhodes had her passport stolen last night, and took to Twitter to state that she wouldn’t be on the cruise:
I hope this doesn’t disappoint anyone, as I was having to leave early to deliver the keynote at NATPE next week (which I am insanely excited for!) but I will not be on the cruise at all this year. My passport was stolen this evening and I cannot attend. Be safe and have fun.
She did add that even if her passport hadn’t been stolen, she wasn’t going to be there for the full cruise anyway:
I wasn’t scheduled to be on the cruise the entire time, I have to get back to the states to deliver an important keynote, which means an international flight. Not possible.
Wednesday’s episode of AEW Dynamite, which is the second part of the Bash at the Beach special, will be taped on the cruise.
Matches currently set are a number one contender match between Jon Moxley and Pac, Jurassic Express vs. Santana & Ortiz, and SCU defend the World Tag Team Titles against Adam Page and Kenny Omega.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Update On AEW Collision Ticket Sales For CM Punk Return