A report has revealed that AEW talent are speculating that Aleister Black will be backstage for AEW shows as the promotion returns to the road.
Aleister Black recently released an intriguing video, where he teased a name change. Many fans theorised that his asylum vignette symbolised Black’s WWE departure.
As per Fightful Select (subscription required), it has been speculated by a number of AEW performers that Black will be backstage for AEW Road Rager, and more AEW events going forward.
The report noted that Fightful Select has no confirmation that Black is in Miami to be backstage for this week’s show.
Since Black’s WWE departure in June, rumors have emerged noting that the former NXT Champion is AEW-bound. It was previously reported that some individuals in WWE wanted Black to return, however he currently isn’t on any internal roster sheets.
Recalling his time in WWE, Black has praised Roman Reigns for being a locker-room leader.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?