Everything seems to be going well in the life of former WWE star Big Cass, who is now going by W. Morrissey in IMPACT Wrestling, where he has just signed a contract.
Not only is his wrestling career back on track, but a new photo posted by AEW backstage interviewer Lexy Nair suggests that everything is going well in his personal life too.
Unless they’re just REALLY good friends, it seems Lexy and Big Cass are in a romantic relationship with each other. Judge for yourself.
View this post on Instagram
The dozens of comments from AEW and IMPACT Wrestling stars would seem to suggest that the two are a couple, and what’s not to love about that!
Cass debuted as W. Morrissey in IMPACT in April, and Fightful Select reported he has signed a contract with the promotion, meaning he’ll be around for the foreseeable future.
Given AEW’s working relationship with IMPACT, it could be that we see W. Morrissey being interviewed by Nair at some point in the future.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’