AEW has announced a big change to a previously announced match for this week’s (June 1) episode of AEW Dynamite.
At last night’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view, AEW announced a ten-man tag team match for the show, pitting Christian Cage, The Hardys and Jurassic Express against the Undisputed Elite.
However, AEW have now announced that the match will be an eight-man tag instead, with both Jeff Hardy and Adam Cole being removed.
See the fallout from #AEWDoN as a huge 8-man tag match is set for #AEWDynamite THIS WEDNESDAY at 8/7c LIVE on TBS, as #AEW World Tag Team Champs @boy_myth_legend/@luchasaurus team w/ @Christian4Peeps/@MATTHARDYBRAND to face the @youngbucks & #reDRagon (@theBobbyFish/@KORcombat)! pic.twitter.com/Wz5ogq2GQt
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) May 31, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023