A big change has been pitched for the United States Championship title belt by current champion Theory.
Speaking on 95 KKGO, Theory recalled past US Title designs, noting that he’d like to alter the current iteration of the gold.
Proposing to have a camera built into the main plate, Theory said:
“You can’t give out all the clues or spoil all the surprises. I do like the United States Championship that I hold, maybe because I hold it. I got my awesome Theory plates on the side. I’ll be rocking this for a little bit, but who knows, I might change it pretty soon, maybe.
“For me, I definitely would have something that is more flashy. I love the spinner titles, I think they are great. Maybe there is a way to incorporate a camera or something on there. Take a selfie with the title. Imagine, you lay somebody out, and then you hold the title up and it’s taking a picture of them on the ground. How cool is that?”
Theory had received a considerable push ahead of his title run, becoming Vince McMahon’s on-screen protege, competing for the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber, and playing a key role in McMahon and Stone Cold’s segments on WrestleMania 38 Sunday.
He defeated Finn Balor clean for the gold on the April 18 edition of WWE Raw. While a camera-title sounds wacky, it seems like the kind of thing McMahon would sign off on for Theory and… I don’t hate the idea?
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed