Vince McMahon retiring from WWE is a game changer for the company. With McMahon not expected back in the company at all, it leads to a much different looking WWE arriving in the future.
While the three musketeers of Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan will indeed bring major change to the company, don’t expect the major change to happen over night.
Per Wade Keller of PWTorch, while those backstage expect that big changes will be made, they will be gradually implemented, as a way for the company to showcase stability to stakeholders, including stockholders, sponsors and partners.
Furthermore, while Vince McMahon won’t have a say in the direction of the company, his opinion will still likely be considered, due to him being a majority shareholder in the company.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023