Big E has responded to reports that WWE star Lars Sullivan made a series of racist comments on a body building forum by saying Sullivan should be prepared to be labelled as a bigot in a company that is full of minority workers if the reports are true.
We reported as long ago as November 2018 that Lars Sullivan had been caught making racist and offensive comments on a body building forum.
To summarise, this is what he supposedly said:
- Illegal Mexican immigrants just want to come to America to “get free stuff”
- That African Americans want “pity” for what their ancestors went through
- Claims that he “got with” Raw women’s champion Ronda Rousey
- Calling CM Punk a “prick” (WWE probably support this one)
- Calling ROH wrestlers “vanilla midgets”
- Calling Jeff Hardy a junkie with no wrestling ability
- Suggesting there is a “grey area” when it comes to rape and consent
- Saying Bobby Lashley is “clearly a steroid abuser”
- Making racist and homophobic comments
- Derogatory comments towards Stephanie McMahon
The comments were allegedly made by two separate accounts, both of which have seemingly been traced back to Sullivan.
A Reddit user has compiled a comprehensive list of all the comments made by Sullivan, which you can see here.
Replying to the reports, Big E said:
Many are aware. If true, he has to bear the albatross of being a bigot & working in a company that is now filled with minorities.
— Florida Man (@WWEBigE) May 8, 2019
WWE seemingly made no response to these allegations when they were originally unearthed, but it will be interesting to see if anything is done now that the allegations are more publicised.