After appearing on SmackDown following a successful Money In The Bank cash-in on Raw to win the WWE title, WWE Champion Big E has provided an update on his status as the WWE Draft looms.
Speaking to Tony Pike & Rick Ucchino of Cincy 360, Big E said he basically appears wherever he is asked, but Raw is now his main focus.
“In my mind though, Raw is my show. The WWE Championship means Raw is my show. I’m the king of the hill there. Right now, I’ve been going back and forth a little bit, but I do think that will be over soon. I want to focus on making Raw the best show it can be. I take pride in that. A lot of times, the viewership and the quality of the show, the onus is on the WWE Champion. That’s a big marker for having a good reign. Raw will be my focus, but you never know how things will shake out. It’s a topsy turvy world, so there’s a chance I show up on SmackDown, but Raw is my focus.”
October 1 is the first night of the WWE Draft with the second night being October 4.
Transcription courtesy of Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite